[AT] Oil Gauge

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:47:58 PDT 2010

Hi Ben
It depends on how original you want to keep it.  You might try Steiner
Tractor Parts http://www.steinertractor.com/ . I have learned a lot more
about my tractors when I go to a swap meet and search for parts.   Portland
is coming up :)) After a while you get pretty good at recognizing your part
in a pile of parts. Something like an oil gauge should not be too hard to
find and it keeps it original.
my 2 cents
Paul-46555