[AT] Where to sell a Deutz Allis garden tractor

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Tue Mar 23 04:43:36 PDT 2010

Thanks, I take a look.

Dick

From: "H. L. Staples" <hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:09 AM
To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: Re: [AT] Where to sell a Deutz Allis garden tractor

You might try Tractorhouse.com, I had good luck there selling a couple of
regular tractors. As for the value, sorry no help there.

Take a look around the site, you should get some idea as to price.

You can make a good photo display along with your ad.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA

On 3/22/2010 8:01:17 PM, Dick Day (ddss at telebeep.com) wrote: > This is sort
of on topic... > > I bought a Deutz Allis 1916 Ultima new back in 1989. >