[Farmall] Paint blisters on "H" gas tank

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 21 08:55:47 PDT 2010

Depends -- the eBay tank may not be any better than what you have.

Doing your own rebuild can be frustrating but it can also be
rewarding.  You could easily do the temporary repair you
suggest.  Question is what caused the problem in the first
place.  After the parade do a more comprehensive repair.

Have fun.

Bob Holtzer