[Farmall] More "H" questions

David Steinich dsteinich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 20:48:27 PDT 2010

Tim,
1) Hopefully you don't have pinholes in the tank..
2&4) I've not seen a throttle lever like that before.  I've had good
luck with new reproduction parts from OEM Tractor Parts
(www.oemtractorparts.com)
3) That lever is for the linkage to work the radiator shutters.  A flat
iron goes from the bottom to the shutters in front of the radiator and a
rod goes back to the crank.  Turning the crank operates the shutters.
You might have the crank yet next to the ignition switch and choke rod.

Dave