[AT] never saw that before

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 20 05:27:50 PDT 2010

Sounds to me like you got your money's worth out of it.
I tend to agree with Cecil about misalignment.  Particularly if the other
side of the pully is not worn almost as much.  The alternator/generator, or
some other accessory if there are more,  must be pulling the belt off to the
side a bit.

Charlie