[AT] Off topic, computer related.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 18 05:43:57 PDT 2010

Wow, thanks Phil.  That sounds like a good possible solution and I'll try
it.  Supposedly I'm ok now although I still have those two files that I
can't get rid of (Steve W. when I searched for them in Safe Mode they didn't
show up but they are still there in regular mode).

I've got 5 different spyware and antivirus programs and a software firewall
that say my computer is clean but something still isn't right.  This morning
when my computer was sitting there doing nothing but running the memory
resident programs and it was showing 100% CPU useage. It's showing the same
now and all I'm doing is typing this message.  Does anyone know of a utility
that will tell you what program is using what amount of your rescources on
the fly?  I sure need one.

Charlie