[AT] Off topic, computer related.

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Mar 18 06:38:10 PDT 2010

Charlie open Task Manager (control alt delete) then click on "processes"
This will tell you what is doing what to who and where. The other headings
for selection will give you different bits of information.

On 3/18/2010 7:43:57 AM, charliehill (charliehill at embarqmail.com) wrote: >
Wow, thanks Phil. That sounds like a good possible solution and > I'll try >
it. Supposedly I'm ok now although I still have those two > files that I >
can't get rid of (Steve W. When I searched for them in Safe Mode they didn't
> > show up but they are still there in regular mode). > > I've got 5
different spyware and antivirus programs and a software firewall > that say
my computer is clean but something still isn't > right. This morning > when
my computer was sitting there doing nothing but running the memory >
resident programs and it was showing 100% CPU usage. > It's showing the same
> now and all I'm doing is typing this message. > Does anyone know of a
utility > that will tell you what program is using what amount of your
rescources on > > the fly? I sure need one. > > Charlie > -----

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA