[AJD] Latest tractor AOS

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Mar 18 00:11:55 PDT 2010

I didn't really have anything special spare, my AOS was about like yours, didn't
have sheet metal.
It was the 54th made I think or somewhere close to it. It of course went to
Indiana last June with all the others. I suppose it's found a new home.

I did reproduce the radiator caps if that comes up. Really a very  very odd
looking cap to say the least.

Nice job Chris. Now go back and push on the TD6, it looks cute!

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
7460 E Hiway 86
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116

1-231-846-8243  So I am finding out.. You don't have any parts for one lying around do

 wrote:
> > From: greg at theoldtractorcompany.com > Subject:
Re: [AJD] Latest tractor
> AOS> To: "Antique John Deere mailing list"