[AT] Off topic, computer related.

Phil Auten pga2 at BasicISP.net
Wed Mar 17 21:26:46 PDT 2010

Charlie,
Hope you've got it whipped.
I spoke with one of my co-workers this afternoon about your problem as his
daughter got into something similar. His solution to the redirection was this:

Open IE and click on Tools near the upper right corner. (depends on which
version you have)
 From Tools, click Internet Options.
Click the Connections tab.
Click the LAN Settings button.
In the Proxy server area, uncheck the box for "Use a proxy server for your LAN"
The TCP/IP address in the box just after the checkbox will be the
address of the
DNS server you are being redirected to.  Clear out this address if you can.
You may have to clear the IP address before unchecking the box.

Good luck,
Phil