[Steam-engine] Tennessee Steam School

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 20:20:29 PDT 2010

Last year we had our organizational meeting and started a new group, the Tennessee Historic Steam and Gas Association. We are a branch of the Early Day Gas Engine and Tractor and Association. We are planning to have our annual meeting at Portland TN on April 10th.

Directly after the meeting we are planning on having our second annual steam school. We had about 30 or so attendees the first year and look forward to having another great time. This will be a one day school this year. All are invited to attend.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN