[AT] Off topic, computer related.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 17 12:32:48 PDT 2010

Thanks Steve, that is the kind of activity I've been seeing for quite a
while but it got to the point that the computer was unusable.  If you call
apoplexy spending about 35 or 40 hours sitting at a computer trying to fix
it then I guess that's what it did to me.  I'll put it this way,  if I knew
the SOB that wrote this program and could put my hands on him he'd have
apoplexy.

I'll try your fix tonight.  Right now, it's St Patricks day and I need to
get the potatoes planted in my garden.

Charlie