[AT] OT - Another computer issue

Mike Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Wed Mar 17 07:22:54 PDT 2010

In keeping with the computer thread, I am having an annoying issue with our laptop. I am using a small mouse instead of the touch pad; I don't want the touch pad to function because I am constantly hitting it with my thumbs, which sends the cursor flying all over. I've disabled the touch pad by uninstalling the driver, but that only works for a little while. Can someone tell me how to disable the touch pad for good until I want it to function again? Thanks, Mike M