[AT] Off topic, computer related.

Mike Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Tue Mar 16 14:18:07 PDT 2010

Hi Charlie,
I been following this thread off and on, I don't recall this being mentioned, but have you tried to turn off your system restore (you will lose all your restore points), and them do a boot time scan. It seems to me that you're using all the heavy hitters in terms of removal programs. If that doesn't work I'm afraid its time to DBAN your system and re-install windows. Hind sight being was it is you could have done that by now. As far as favorites, you can export your bookmarks to a .htm file, I wouldn't think the nasty would be hiding there, too obvious, but you can always scan that file. I know it sucks to think of the prospect of starting over, it takes a long time to get your system just right so it works for you.  Best of luck. Mike M