[AT] Off topic, computer related.

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:50:20 PDT 2010

I have preached back up for years. Problem is I would find myself skipping
them. Finally, I invested in a Maxtor 250 gig external USB hard drive
($100), and have Vista back up files of my choice every week at 2:00 am on
Sunday. At least I only lose a week this way. If it were a business computer
I back up every day, one day in location A, next day in location B, then
back and forth.  My daughter is NOT computer savvy, but spends $50 a year
for an online back up. It saved her last week.  I think I have wiped 3
computer for people in the last 4 months for the type of thing Charlie has.
It is ugly, and wiping is the only way I have found to really get rid of it.

Paul-46555