[AT] Off topic, computer related.

Larry Mason lcmason at uslink.net
Tue Mar 16 00:42:04 PDT 2010

Microsoft does not charge anything for updates to any particular system,
when it is an entirely new system you get charged if you want to buy a new
system (just as Mac does). If ever Firefox becomes successful where they
even have half as much users as IE, then the hackers will start attacking
them too, and they will have the same problems as Ie. Your best bet is not
to encourage too many people to use it, because then it wont attract the
hackers. :>) Larry