[AT] Tractor video

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 07:21:19 PDT 2010

We use Netflix quite a bit especially since I was having some on-going
health problems this last summer, fall and winter. It now seems after
some testing that I am in pretty good general health for someone that
has been feeling like $#!t and not getting around at all well. Working
on reducing blood pressure and I am now taking a pill for
hypothyroidism. I have a daughter with that problem and since it can
run in families I mentioned it to my sister (only sibling). Seems that
she had never mentioned it to me but she has been taking the same
stuff since 1965...
They are telling me that it will make me a whole new person... I hope
so, this one keeps running out of money... :-)
Back to Netflix... I like to sneak in an old tractor video now and
then and I just watched one this morning called simply "Classic
Tractors". Like all of them I have seen it was shot in England.
Netflix does not (nor does anybody else) have very many of them. This
one I guess I can best describe as "very interesting in spite of
itself" :-)  Pretty repetitious and unedited. The packet said it was
51 minutes long but it seemed much longer. Only a handful of straight
US tractors but lots of interesting variations of some like the normal
looking Farmall Cub from France with a French engine.
Worth watching from Netflix but I would have maybe been a little upset
if I had bought it somewhere for serious money.  :-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"