[AT] Free Parts Catalog for D4 Caterpillar

Howard howard at cconnect.net
Sun Mar 14 21:12:22 PDT 2010

Hey folks, I found a book for which I have no use or interest. It is "D4 TRACTOR", 60 inch gauge, Parts Catalog, for Caterpillar tractors ser.#'s 7U27570 and up. Published in February 1958. The book is loaded with info such as weights and capacities, and is full of nice diagrams etc..
The book is somewhere around 5"X8" by 1" thick. ( I didn't measure it). Anyway, if there is any interest in it it is free, just pay the mailing cost.
Thanks
Howard
howard at cconnect.net