[AT] Harvest video

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Mar 14 21:04:05 PDT 2010

Ralph
Last crop of Oats I cut for grain was in 1983.   I needed to cut my oats on
a rented 40, but the neighbor needed 20ac of wheat cut.  I broke the machine
clutch the morning I went to cut my oats and it took 3 days to get it fixed
and parts for a 410 massey.  By that time this @#$%^&* Oklahoma wind had
shelled them out.  I cut the place for hay the next year after the volunteer
came up.   I am glad you guys brought up that memory.  I just finished
planting 120 ac of oats and I had thought about harvesting them instead of
hay..   NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

Cecil in OKla