[Farmall] "H" running a little rough

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 14 06:45:49 PDT 2010

and if it is still a magneto rather than a distributor, the cap o top is
also a suspect.
 If wires are old, they may be drawing moisture also.
 "breathable cover similar to what cars are covered with will probably
help,
 if no cover try parking it with the distributer/magneto on the downwind
side, usually to the east.