[AT] Harvest video

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:10:33 PST 2010

I am not sure I see the advantage of the forum. You have to go to it. The
email comes to you. I never had any luck posting pictures on the forum. I
was excited for that advantage, but  not much help available to figure out
my problem. Some have no trouble with pictures. I even opened Foki and
Bucket??? still no good. When they get it so I can upload straight from my
computer, then maybe  .. so here I am :))
Paul-46555