[Farmall] Farmall "H" Oil Filter problem - update - THANKS

Tim Savelle tim.savelle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:51:05 PST 2010

I took some of your suggestions, got an awl, and a can of gasket remover.
After soaking for a half hour or so I was able to dig out the pieces without
any problem.  Wow.  I was amazed at how much gasket crap there was down in
that groove.  You all were right on the money.

I was a little concerned when I bought this tractor about getting mechanical
advice.  I needn't have been.  Ya'll are generous and helpful with detailed
advice. Thanks!

Tim