[AT] OT snow

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:37:21 PST 2010

Charlie and gang,
Here are the requested pictures.
http://public.fotki.com/Duplobarbaren/global-warming/ These pictures are not
supposed to show how much snow we've got, they are mostly taken for me to
show our customers that live out of town or are reluctant to go see for them
selves. Something happened while uploading so I have more but this is
probably enough even though not the worst I've seen. Quality is what it is,
it's taken with a cellphone with me mostly tired and sometimes a bit
tensed.

Mattias

P.S. Don't tell Al Gore about this, he might get unemployed then and
increase the pressure on your welfare system.