[AT] Time for a new box

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Mon Mar 8 13:16:15 PST 2010

The Western Box eventually ended up at the Sky Valley Antique Tractor Club show in Monroe, WA and
was then transported back to Indiana by Ron Chew. This has been several years ago. I have pictures
of it at the show dated in 1998.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ

"It takes two to speak truth -- one to speak and another to hear." - Henry David Thoreau