[AT] D17 with front fenders

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:20:34 PST 2010

:-) I believe that you Larry knows exactly what I mean.

I hope you'll soon be playing soccer :-)

On a completely different note Al Gore was in Norway to do a TV show broad
casted in both Sweden and Norway this friday. Maybe he used his eyes,
because he held a very low profile (to be him) even better if he went here.
We'd probably soon begin importing fire wood ;-) This lack of firewood will
probably last through next year here since nobody around here has been able
to work in the forest. It's really strange to see the deer's walk upon two
feet of snow. Since the snow melted a bit and froze again last weekend there
is this thin layer on top of it that is hard, we call it "skare" I have no
idea of what the English word is. Of course the deers are very thin, those
still alive. I've heard stories from up north of people driving mopeds and
cars on the "skare" but here.

If it wasn't for global warming we'd be frozen till death.

Mattias