[AT] D17 with front fenders

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:09:23 PST 2010

Sometimes you guys surprise me. Might be that fenders would look stupid on
old tractors were they aren't supposed to be. Otherwise I knew a few times I
would have wished for some on my DB, OK maybe I would have bent them
slightly in the forest at some times... but on a new tractor?

So you mean you would get out on a big public road without turn signals!?
Without light in the dark to?? Not all farmers here have that good lights on
their wagons either but we have accidents from that too.

Sometimes you amazes me...

Mattias