[AT] D17 with front fenders

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 7 13:20:56 PST 2010

getting smacked in the face by frozen mud ... I can remember that
Probably no mud in some parts of the world, or cold enough to freeze it.
Some one said 'butt ugly' ... probably depends on the eyes of the
beholder.:))  I am beginning to think they would have uses and would raise
questions at the shows.
Paul-46555