[AT] D17 with front fenders

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 7 08:34:40 PST 2010

We all bring our own particular point of view to topics like this.  There are many things which we are accustomed to and lull ourselves into thinking are normal when it just isn't so.  Front fenders is one such issue.  Hydraulic brakes and turn signals are others, not just for tractors, but for the farm equipment as well.  Can you imagine how a requirement for four-wheel automatic brakes and turn signals on farm wagons would effect the use of equipment in this country?  It's a standard requirement everywhere else.

Larry