[AT] Some ads from the 3/6 Lancaster Farming

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Sat Mar 6 23:22:38 PST 2010

I don't know what you're missing either, Carl, but I don't think it is
that all the other 806's were IH.  According to Tractordata.com nearly 8
thousand IH 806's were manufactured but nearly 43 thousand Farmall 806's
were as well.  Maybe Steve has got it (i.e., one "Formal 806" was indeed
made) or maybe we should be concentrating on the specific serial number
given in the AD.  Afterall, only one 806 bearing the SN708207 would have
been manufactured so it is indeed rare.  It must be past bedtime -

Dudley>