[AT] good view of shifting a 13 speed roadranger

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 6 11:28:42 PST 2010

I didn't see the link but I have now.  That's a nice looking rig Frank!
With the economy like it is there are some deals on trucks right now.  I
wish I could afford to take advantage of them.  I'd like to find a nice
conventional to turn into a toy hauler/motorhome but I can't afford to do it
so I'll just have to keep dreaming about it.

I saw a fine looking KW with the aero type body the other day.  Condo
sleeper, twin screw with good rubber all around.  Straight and clean.
Didn't seem to have a scratch on it anywhere.  I don't know the year.  Sign
in the windshield said $16,000.00

Charlie