[AT] good view of shifting a 13 speed roadranger

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 6 10:28:41 PST 2010

Maybe not Frank but every truck the man I worked for owned had a RTO 12513
or 9513.  He and his other drivers taught me how to drive them.  That's the
way all of them shifted it and I never saw one of them fail.  I'm sure it's
possible to screw it up and like I tried to imply in the other post, it's
not the way a rookie needs to shift it.

Charlie