[AT] Weird truck problem was RE: 8V 71 Detroit in a Mack Caboverfor Ralph

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 08:16:12 PST 2010

The township I grew up in had a GMC cab over that had a 12 cylinder gas
engine that consisted of two V-6 engines coupled together.  If there was
only 6" or so of snow you could do 50 MPH with a one way plow and set the
wing to fling the snow about 50 feet.  It was just the ticket for the few
miles of US 20 that the town plowed.  It got a lot of use as it made a good
dump truck in the summer.  It liked gasoline a lot though.

Carl Gogol - Manlius, NY
Tasty grazing in the Oran valley of Central NY
AC D14, 914H
JD 5320 MFWD
Kubota F-2400, B7300HST