[AT] Oliver 990

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Sat Mar 6 04:39:16 PST 2010

That's the big problem - newer Toyotas and many other new cars
don't have a key you can turn off!

You need to hold in the Start/Stop button for 3 seconds to kill it.
You can travel a long way at 100 mph in that time.

Dave Merchant

At 07:12 AM 3/6/2010, you wrote:
>Yeah, it's called an ignition switch.; aim the car straight and turn it off.
>
>At 11:19 PM 3/5/2010, you wrote:
>

> >Sounds like that "kill switch" might be a good fix for Toyota's problems.
> >
> >Ralph in Sask.

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia