[AT] Larry G. Knee Replacement

GWaugh GWaugh at wowway.com
Thu Mar 4 08:06:42 PST 2010

Just wanted to throw in my personal comments re the knee replacement.
Although the procedures, like any others, do not all go along with no
problems, I have most certainly been happy with mine, which is a good ten
years old now.  It is WONDERFUL; probably the best joint of my body.
Medicine becomes more remarkable every day.  About a month ago I had eye
surgery, wherein three tiny slits were made in the right eyeball, the
humorous (liquid inside the eyeball) was pumped out, and the retina
physically scraped off.  All as an out patient!!!  Now I have to wait for 6
months to a year to learn the full benefit, but the procedure itself was
remarkably anticlimactic!!!

Hope all goes well!!

Gene W (the one who is NOT a Eugene!)