[AT] way-WAY off topic Toyota vs. Toyoda???

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 4 05:43:27 PST 2010

thanks guys,  now I understand.   Actually that is much the same as our
weather here.  The gulf stream runs right up against our coast.  The only
difference is that the prevailing winds here, also S/W, tend to push some of
the warming from the gulf stream away from us but when the wind shifts into
the east or even the south Southwest we immediately warm up.   However in
the winter, if we have cold air overhead that sometimes causes us to have
snow.
And, in fact, it happens the same way.  It usually starts snowing when the
air temp is in the mid 30's F and the soil temp at least that warm.  I just
didn't expect that same environment so far to the north.