[AT] way-WAY off topic Toyota vs. Toyoda???

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Mar 3 13:32:45 PST 2010

    Our snow here in Ohio has started to melt some. The piles are not as
high as they once were. It warms up to high 30's during the day then
refreezes at night. Still have about 1 foot on the ground. I walked back to
the woods for the first time yesterday. Was able to walk on the crust of the
snow without breaking through. Spent a pleasant 2 hours walking through the
woods. Was a nice respite from being snowbound. The ground is still frozen,
so the slush turns back to ice every night. Warm weather forecast through
the weekend so the snow cover will be gone by first of the week except for
the 5 and 6 foot drifts all around the barm. I will probably be mowing
around glaciers for half the summer.

                    Gene