[AT] way-WAY off topic Toyota vs. Toyoda???

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:13:53 PST 2010

Mattias,  the fact that it's been so cold there with so much snow makes me
think you must have some natural geo thermal heat that comes up from the
ground?    The ground everywhere is at least 50 degs F when you get down
about 8 feet but much more in some regions.  Is Sweeden such a place that
the ground is hot down below?  If it is, do people there use geo-thermal
heating and cooling systems for their houses?

Charlie