[Ford-ferguson] Massey Harris and Ferguson Pony model?

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 21:55:53 PST 2010

Some of the later models of red MH Pony had the MHF tags as well.

In a message dated 3/1/2010 11:01:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pmthicke at centurytel.net writes:

One  difference that I have seen is on the name plate tag located below  the
right front of the engine.  It will only say Massey Harris for the  Massey
Harris tractor and Massey Harris Ferguson on the Ferguson  model.