[Ford-ferguson] Massey Harris and Fertguson Pony model?

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 19:45:47 PST 2010

Hi Farmer,

The Gray Pony is easy to identify because it has a Pacer front end under
it.  The support braces from the adjustable front going under the engine
have a gusset supporting the rod.  The spindles are also a little larger  than
the MH Ponies making it sit just a little taller than a regular MH  Pony.
The serial numbers are also easy to match as well. They range from  23,149 to
23,853.   Since there were only about 700 made most people  who care will
know the difference so be careful on painting a regular Pony gray.  (There
are 2 coming up for sale in Nebraska in April if you want one!!)

Hope this helps a little.  I can send you some pics if you like.   I have
both for you to compare.  My gray Pony came out of Louisiana. (A  story in
its self!!)  Better yet just stop by - I live in Danville IN - not  too far
from you!!  I grew up in SE of Rushville!!

Thanks

_MasseyH at aol.com_ (mailto:MasseyH at aol.com)

In a message dated 3/1/2010 2:51:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,