[AJD] 51 B Gauge Color?

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 9 07:17:45 PDT 2010

Charlie, you are on track. I used to have a small leather shop.  If you have
a local cobbler, or leather shop they can help with the leather. Soak it
over night, form it over something about the correct shape, size. Secure it
to the 'mold' and let it dry naturally.  Soak with oil and it will last a
long time.

Paul-46555