[AT] Power steering for small tractors

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 17:56:04 PDT 2010

I know  sometimes  I sound like   a   fuddy  duddy sometimes  or
naysayer...   its part of my   Engineering training  ---  a lot of  proofs  when over
my  head before I broke.    I was all was taught to  at least  let everyone
know all the pitfalls  before trying..

oh  and the fact I  have a   CORRECT POLICE   badge    sometimes gets in
the way.. LOL.

I really  would like someone to try it because  I am sure   that some of
these kinds of parts are laying in junk cars and would be cheap and  for those
of us that do  use there old stuff once in a while  it might  help.   ( I
love to watch experimenets.. just dont hve time to run any  myself)

In a message dated 6/2/2010 12:09:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[AT]  Power steering for small  tractors