[AT] Cub lowboy

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 30 06:22:39 PDT 2010

A good friend, retired but worked all of his life, so he is looking for things to do where he can stay busy and might make a few bucks; so he is dabbling in old tractors.     He ran across an IHC Cub Lowboy with new tires on the rear; but has not been run since the guy passed away ten years ago.    It has been stored under a shed, with tarp over it; I suggested he get details about this storage method.   She wants $2000; I told him ???.   He will find out more about it and get back with me; talk about  "the blind leading the blind".    If memory serves some Cubs had a casting up front that was subject to cracking if one hooked to the front axle to pull start;   anything to look for on Lowboys.  He will get details of model no, etc and probably be back to me tomorrow.
Will appreciate your thouhts, etc.
Herb