[AJD] Red Power Roundup... holy cow, what a lot of tractors!

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Jun 27 19:42:31 PDT 2010

Hi Reverend Gerber... I'm sorry, I didn't end up staying long enough to
catch the auction results.  I'd have liked to have stayed just to see what
things went for, but I'm not in a position to buy anything and after an hour
of browsing the showgrounds I left before the auction really got under way,
to attend to some chores I had lined up.

Dean