[AT] never had that to happen before

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jun 27 01:15:56 PDT 2010

I found that the pertronix system will let me run regular unleaded gas
in older engines without a loss of power.  regular unleaded has water in
it to make it burn cooler fore EPA crap.   Premium unleaded is what I
run in all small engines, atv's and older engines without electronic
ignition.  The carburetors work a lot better and don't have to be
cleaned out after winter.  I did have to install in line filters in
everything using premium unleaded as it has some ethanol in it and will
clean out the fuel tanks.

Cecil in OKla