[AJD] AJD] Red Power Roundup...

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 19:02:35 PDT 2010

Dad and I were there  Friday as well..    though we  didn't do a lot of
looking we did more  bench hunting. We drove the 4hrs up  and  left about  2pm
 so we could go out to look at   the farm  Dad lived on in 1941 and part of
42.... ( grampa worked for  the  Scholl brothers  FJ and Doc) .

I didn't know there was a transitional grill..   that would be  neet to see
sitting side by side by side... and  going " What in the  World......"

I wish we could have made all the big shows this week and last    ( Two-cyl
Expo, Oliver summer, RedPower, and the Ohio expo.)

In a message dated 6/26/2010 12:08:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,