[AT] Junky Crane? Jacktown area....

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 08:53:01 PDT 2010

Sorry for the late response, I haven't been wtching amil on my hotmail account for almost 4 months.

My understanding in that Junky, really Chet Craine the son, sold out.  Not sure to whom but I know he had mentioned that several tractor dealers were after some stuff for parts and the rest went to be melted down.  Chet was 75 or so and the kids were not interested in carrying on tradition.

Yes, I only have 3 tractors now and I still can't keep up with them.  You should have stoppd in.

LeRoy