[Farmall] Fwd: Super C

SKIP CLEVELAND skipcleveland at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 26 08:42:13 PDT 2010

Yes. Back in about 1951, my dad was towing my '50 "C". He turned to short and quick and bent the worm shaft inside the box (probably
not your problem) that broke a bunch of teeth off the 360 degree worm wheel. A new worm shaft and turning the worm wheel 180 degrees
fixed it. Anyway it may have some tooth breakage going on  in there. If so, when you jack it up there would be a bunch of slop in
the bolster shaft from left to right.

skip