[Farmall] Red Power Roundup... holy cow, what a lot of tractors!

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 26 06:29:11 PDT 2010

yup, it is quite a show, and I have been to 4 of them.  The first one I
wen to I got there on Friday and left Saturday evening.  The way I like
to look at everything and visit with he owners who are frequently with
the equipment I learned that did not work, so now when I go to RPRU I
arrive on Wednesday and leave Sunday, and still don't see it all.