[AT] Identify Loader/Value

Bill Bruer bill_bru at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 23 08:48:19 PDT 2010

Your loader is a Paulson, what they now call their lightweight model.  See
http://www.paulsonloaders.com/index.htm

I have the same loader on an IH 464.  The loader has taken a lot of abuse -
from the previous owner, of course.  It's still solid with no welds on the
frame though the bucket is in bad shape.  As long as you can get along with
gravity down & mechanical trip and don't mind keeping it mounted up all the
time it is a solid unit.

Bill Bruer