[AT] Mower Blades

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:01:04 PDT 2010

 Re: mower blades (Larry Goss)
Sorry  I missed you at the SIAM show Larry, You are right I was a little busy at the sawmill.  I thought that having 2 steam engines at the show would take a little pressure off of me and the Huber but it did not work out that way.  Next time come on over and say hello it will be a good excuse for me to take a little break!  I will try to contact Adam to see if they have blades to fit my mower.  I can find standard blades and I can find high lift blades witha 5/8" hole.  I cant seem to find a high lift blade with a 3/4" hole that is 24-1/2" long.  thanks for the tip and have a good time at Edinburgh.