[AT] Pricing BN Parts

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Jun 21 15:05:08 PDT 2010

Ben,

IMHO, they are way too high!  I good way to measure their fit to what people will pay is to ask
yourself: "Would I pay these prices"? Secondly what is a Farmall BN worth after buying all these
parts to another buyer. The premise of selling the parts to pay for the 1945 Farmall A is not a
realistic objective and that is creating false expectations.  They need to offered at a reasonable
price or no one will buy them. The way to find out their value is to put them up for auction such as
on eBay.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

Confidence is the feeling you have before you completely understand the situation!